|Fleet Trucking & Towing > Fleet & Truck Maintenance > Automotive Booster Cables > Coleman Cable® Heavy Duty Booster Cables|
Coleman Cable® Heavy Duty Booster Cables feature a -Prene® Jacket that remains flexible even in extremely cold temperatures, and No-Tangle™ technology. Use to transfer power for 6 Volt or 12 Volt- top post or side terminal- batteries. UL Listed, RoHS Compliant, and made in the USA.
- Wire jacket material is oil, chemical, and water resistant
- Polar-Glo™ Clamp is ergonomically designed so that it can be easily handled by everyone
- Clamps' triple-polarity identification includes: color coding, indent stamping, and glow-in-the-dark labels
- All energized clamp surfaces are shielded to avoid short circuits
- All conductive clamp surfaces are recessed to prevent accidental contact
- Packaged in full-color retail style boxes