CM® WebLok Sling Assemblies combine a CM Hammerlock® coupling link with a CM web sling attachment, making it ideal for use with synthetic slings. The CM Weblock features a double load pin retention system to prevent the load pin from backing out during extreme use-making these sling assemblies incredibly safe! Available in 4 Sizes: 3/4", 7/8", 1" & 1-1/4"
- Versatile and easy to use with high-performance synthetics: Simply connect a sling to the bottom of the Weblok, and a master link or other rigging attachment to the top to efficiently and safely lift your load
- Forged Alloy Steel construction provides greater ductility, better fatigue life and higher tensile strength in a smaller structure than cast rigging, with less risk of internal defects
- Orange Powder Coated Finish makes the bottom portion of the weblock easily recognizable as a CM product, creates durability, and provides an extra-smooth surface for synthetic attachments
- WORKING LOAD LIMIT: Up to 75,000 LBS.
- 5:1 Design Factor and 100% Proof Tested
- Meets ASTM A9652 & WSTDA-RSA1 Standards